those damned deer

EagleCock

This is my #1 fear...

MT. GILEAD, Ohio – The State Highway Patrol said a motorcyclist died early Friday morning after hitting a deer that was crossing the road.

The crash occurred on state Route 229 near Woods Church Road in eastern Knox County at about 2 a.m., according to an OSP press release.

The man, only identified at this time as a 52-year-old man, was thrown from the motorcycle and died shortly thereafter.

He was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, and investigators said alcohol is not believed to have been a factor.

A guy here in Dayton last week hit a deer on the interstate. He was wearing full leathers. They said he slid down the road, then into the grass and got up to move his bike and had no injuries, just bruises from impact. I loved hearing the story because maybe more people will realize full gear is the cats ass. :wink: :cool:

back in the day (1996) when i moved to lima for a couple of years to go to school

there was a future classmate that hit a pregnant deer broadside going

OVER 120 MPH and LIVED.....

he hit the deer soo hard that he just sat up on the bike and sat back down and rode to a

stop.... the increased momentum of the bike sliced through the deer like a butter knife

and his momentum didnt throw him off of the bike...

hard to believe i know but i saw the pictures... i dont recall how much gear he was wearing

but i didnt matter. i saw the pictures of the bike and the front was torn down to the frame and covered in blood.. my take is if you have no other choice but to hit the deer...THROTTLE

THROTTLE AND MORE THROTTLE and it may help push through the deer

• 2 weeks later...

i think that they need to put a 10ft fence around every road in america to prevent this kind of shit from happening. :banana:

Then you just get all cut up in the fence. NO THANKS.

I don't like the big steel wires strung along the medians of 75. They may be good for semi's, but they look like death to a rider :nono:

[url:83f93]http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-07-19-highway-cables_x.htm[/url:83f93]

i think that they need to put a 10ft fence around every road in america to prevent this kind of shit from happening. :banana:

Then you just get all cut up in the fence. NO THANKS.

I don't like the big steel wires strung along the medians of 75. They may be good for semi's, but they look like death to a rider :nono:

[url:50516]http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-07-19-highway-cables_x.htm[/url:50516]

I'm glad I don't have to worry about much highway riding. I never do it...rarely. Highway riding sucks monkey balls! :monkeypoo: