Ufc

Art

It happened so fast that it was kind of weird. He was DEFINITELY stunned for a second and not defending himself when McCarthy jumped in. BUTTTTTTT his arms were coming up in what looked like an attempt to defend himself so who knows what would have happened had the fight not been interrupted for a few more seconds. I'm glad he got knocked out, I've really never been a fan of his anyhow. I still have a chip on my shoulder from being a big Randy Coutour fan all these years. Jackson vs Henderson would be one badass fight. After he took care of Wanderlei Silvia like that I have much respect for the guy.

It happened so fast that it was kind of weird. He was DEFINITELY stunned for a second and not defending himself when McCarthy jumped in. BUTTTTTTT his arms were coming up in what looked like an attempt to defend himself so who knows what would have happened had the fight not been interrupted for a few more seconds. I'm glad he got knocked out, I've really never been a fan of his anyhow. I still have a chip on my shoulder from being a big Randy Coutour fan all these years. Jackson vs Henderson would be one badass fight. After he took care of Wanderlei Silvia like that I have much respect for the guy.

John McCarthy did a great job officiating. He could've stoped it when he hit the ground, Liddell was clearly rattled but he let them go at it a few more seconds. When Chuck was on his back, he blacked out for a second and his arm's droped, thats why big John stepped in. Im just glad it was KO and not some BS early call by the ref.