Sunday sunday sunday

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
see you will be by me at Easton and it looks like we are having poker over at my house. No buy in it looks like though. Just for fun. I know that is gay. But thinking about going out after 10pm as long as the weather allows...

heyyyyy yoooouuuu guyssssss!! i called a couple of you fools but i want to know whats up, i just got home and ready to head out, i'll be on the bike so leave me a message where you guys are, but I'm heading to gameworks since that looks like the place to be.

595-5536

Matt

Did you see Scott on that shooting game!!! If I was famous I would hire him as an armed bodygaurd!

I have skillz to pay the bills. Used to do that stuff in reality, so games are quite fun for me :D I owned you on the Ferrari game and Indy. I am now KING CHAMPION OF GAMEWORKS!

I have skillz to pay the bills. Used to do that stuff in reality, so games are quite fun for me :D I owned you on the Ferrari game and Indy. I am now KING CHAMPION OF GAMEWORKS!

Its on now! There will be a rematch!