Dream Theater fans

MrMeanGreen

I just dug up some info on Dream Theater and listened to them on pandora. Haven't heard of them before today. Sort of reminds me of Rush from what I have heard so far.

I would liek to get a copy of this if you don't mind, and maybe others :o

Guest The Celtic Savage

Rush is good also, but Dream Theater is better. Welcome to the Light side. Now you can actually live your life, since you know who Dream Theater is.

I think a rank downgrade is in order for that comment, lol ;)

Rush is good also, but Dream Theater is better. Welcome to the Light side. Now you can actually live your life, since you know who Dream Theater is.

I think a rank downgrade is in order for that comment, lol ;)

But the dark side is so much better! You get special powers and such. I am always finding new artists to listen to. Maybe I can help you find something you didn't know of a different genre. I won't go into how many tapes, cds, and mp3s I own :eek:

Guest The Celtic Savage
But the dark side is so much better! You get special powers and such. I am always finding new artists to listen to. Maybe I can help you find something you didn't know of a different genre. I won't go into how many tapes, cds, and mp3s I own :eek:

I wont go into how I have 4 hard drives on my computer 2.5 of them is just music, as well as, tapes, that I haven't loaded into my comp, and the 1173 LP's that I own, with turn table set up in my room. Music Is Life :cool:

Guest The Celtic Savage
Yes, $300/person. But look at the benefits!

Sounds like Rush? Well, considering they take some of their playing style from Rush, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc. I can see how :)

Yes I know the benefits, but you have to remember I still don't have a job. No money. :thumbdown

And they also covered the whole "Dark Side Of The Moon".

I wont go into how I have 4 hard drives on my computer 2.5 of them is just music, as well as, tapes, that I haven't loaded into my comp, and the 1173 LP's that I own, with turn table set up in my room. Music Is Life :cool:

Hi2u a/s/l?

Lets TrAdE pIcz ?