QSL Corvette Car Show

SilverAudiMike

Nope, those old fucks and their Vettes can suck my ass because they're so jealous of my C6 rims that I can't park with them.Fuckers :finger:

You douche, they said you could park there, but you were too busy hotlapping Polaris.

Majority of the corvette crowd are older guys that like to bling the hell out of their engine bays. But there are the small group that actually mod the car, beside ourselves there was 2 LPE cars that were there and 2 blower cars as well. I know of another c6 vette that is goin to be having a TT kit installed on the car this yr as well. I am goin to try to get my dads H/C c5 out to this as well, if he is not golfing... :)

I was wondering where you went as the girl I was with was asking where you were going lol. But I totally agree with Sam in the some 10-20mins I got to look at the vetts (didn't even get to the older models) I noticed that all of the vetts that had a supercharger was on a stock block. Wow that's good for what 500rwhp? Pretty much for show compaired to the cars that are out. To each his own though and like I was telling someone today that was asking about putting lambo doors on vetts and asked if I have seen many with that done. For the money that someone would spend on the lambo door kit 1500-2500+install(which is a bitch might I add) and making things right will say a good 2800-3300. You can use that same money and put it towards a good used/new supercharger or new short block. It's all about what you plan on using the car for as most of the guys I talked to never race/or been to the track as pretty much a show car/weekend toy :rolleyes: at the hooters show. I plan on getting full use out of my set-up :burn:. Anyways is anyone going to this tomorrow and if so what time as I have to yet again work @ 2 :eek:

Majority of the corvette crowd are older guys that like to bling the hell out of their engine bays. But there are the small group that actually mod the car, beside ourselves there was 2 LPE cars that were there and 2 blower cars as well. I know of another c6 vette that is goin to be having a TT kit installed on the car this yr as well. I am goin to try to get my dads H/C c5 out to this as well, if he is not golfing... :)

I thought i told you not to tell anyone.