camaro/trans am owners torque arm poll

BrianZ06

I have the BMR chrome moly adjustable torque arm mounted to the tranny tail housing right now and should I be worried about anything breaking after I get my drag radials on and get better traction. Who has what here.

Mine's a BMR steel adj. TA mounted to the tailshaft (-2 pinion angle)and I can almost guarantee I cut consistantly better and lower 60' times than pretty much any other F-Body on owner here (low 1.6x) albeit koolray and 98GoldFormula.

You're fine.

Hey good idea ! but I was just wanting to get some feedback from others to see what they have and to see if anyone has broken parts from not having one.BMR say I am good till I start running 10.99 times ? I just installed QA1's , upgraded my rear sway bar and installed lower control arm relocation brackets . This most likley will be my next upgrade unless I hear from others that do not have one.

Mine's a BMR steel adj. TA mounted to the tailshaft (-2 pinion angle)and I can almost guarantee I cut consistantly better and lower 60' times than pretty much any other F-Body on owner here (low 1.6x) albeit koolray and 98GoldFormula.

You're fine.

Now thats what I wanted to hear ,thanks.Mine is -2 also, and I know you have more power then me so I will just play with what I have for now.

Hey good idea ! but I was just wanting to get some feedback from others to see what they have and to see if anyone has broken parts from not having one.BMR say I am good till I start running 10.99 times ? I just installed QA1's , upgraded my rear sway bar and installed lower control arm relocation brackets . This most likley will be my next upgrade unless I hear from others that do not have one.

Worry more about the 60' instead of the overall time. Its the hard launches that usually break things with respect to the TA.

Worry more about the 60' instead of the overall time. Its the hard launches that usually break things with respect to the TA.

What has your 60ft been with the MT drag radials Brian or should I say showtime,LOL.

All Spohn parts, torque arm relocation off the transmission -2 degree. 1" sway bar, adjustable polyrod lower control arms, adjustable panhard, lower control relocation brackets, stock springs with airbags, QA-1 single adjustable shocks. subframe connectors.

PA "K" member

Oh and best 60' with a true 10" tire (no "W") 1.44

best 60' on my "street" tires 315-35-17 was a 1.55 last year. I cut a 1.58 at norwalk with them this spring.

Nice times Ray.Street tires to boot.I want to get some weld 15x10 and the MT 275 50 15 set up but not sure if I want to grind the calipers down. .Who here has done the caliper grinding thing and had no problems so far.