saleen SC installation

xTHExBOSSx46

im leaving on vaca here in two weeks and need to know a shop that can install a saleen supercharger to a 02 gt stang and reflash the computer. anyone know where i can get this done? i was thinking passen motorsports or something but is there anyone someone can recomend?

thanks

Dave

does passen still exist?

Even if they did why on gods green earth would you suggest them.

Ips for the install. Brian for the tune.

I don't know erics skill on Stangs but he is damn good on lsx

+1 on brian for the tune. read up on how to install it yourself, or do it at a shop. no one is going to take the time to do the install like you would, you just have to learn how.

i took 2 days to install the whipple on my car. i researched the install for months. checked everything multiple times, test fitted it, checked, and double checked EVERYTHING. no shop is going to do that. but if you simply don't want to fuck your car up, i can understand that

If I am not mistaken, but I believe Brian was going to get into doing some work other than just dyno tune.. He was very helpful and did a great job on tuning my 03 Cobra.. I know when it went down hill the night I tuned it we were there in the shop till after midnight and finally everything came out okay.. but Def. Brian for tuning..

yea i just dont wanna mess it up plus right now its my primary car. and as much as i work i cant afford to not have my car for long being my only other mode of transportation is my gsx-f. so iw anna get it done while im on vaca from work that way i dont need it and it gives it time to do it and do it right. thanks for all the recomendations. i apriciate it.

Dave

Even if they did why on gods green earth would you suggest them.

Ips for the install. Brian for the tune.

I don't know erics skill on Stangs but he is damn good on lsx

but he doesnt know any better.