How to fight shitty repairs

351mach11647545510

My truck was wrecked in November and I made the mistake of letting bobby layman fix my truck and had nothing but problems with them getting things right. They kept jacking it up to the point where i said good enough and didnt take it back. Now i am having all kinds of problems with it mechanically and body wise. example: I was hit directly in the front driver side tire and they claimed it didnt hurt anything in the front diff. well it's been spewing out grease from a split seal since. they ran some crap and it caused my radiator to be electrically charged and caused my coolant to break down and clog everything up to where i had to replace everything just short of the heater core. the paint on the grill is chipping of as well as the bumber and my ac kicked out (they replaced the core support meaning they had to take the condensor out). I called them several times and finally spoke to someone who is getting ahold of the asshole i had to deal with in november and i feel like it may be a hopeless situation. Is there anything I can do to make them reimbuse my cost for repairs already done and have them get it all fixed right or am I just screwed? it's nationwide btw

if its not one of nationwides "blue ribbon repair shops", i dont believe nationwide will garuntee their work. i went thru something a few years ago similar...took it to a shop, not a place nationwide garunteed work for, and my car went back 7 times, and still wasnt right