Hot Rod Power Tour

OneRunnin72SST

Just wanted to share a little bit of my experience with this event. On Friday My father and I went up to Cleveland to join in on the Hot Rod Power Tour. I was only able to make the Cleveland and Kalamazoo MI stops because I had to be home for work today. From what little I was involved with tour other than the weather the time was great. I am unsure about the final car count but there was atleast 2000 cars. Saturday was the kick off day in Cleveland and the show area was filled with cars and vendors giving everything from Timber Wolf Chew to Napa oil pans away. Sunday the drive from Cleveland to Kalamazoo was very nice even with the rain. It was great to cruise with that many cars and to see the amount of people that filled the streets of small towns when we rolled through (a little cheesy though). In the future I hope to join in on another Power Tour and would recomend for one to join in on a couple stops or go all the way. Has anyone else been on the tour or does anyone know of someone of the forum on it know? Just wanted to take a minute to share my opinion on the event and ask for others feedback on the event. Sorry about the bore...

~Erik

We did part of the first leg on Sunday, we didn't make it very far with the rain and bald drag radials on the car. We just pulled over and took some photos of everyone driving by. It was a clusterfuck leaving hte IX center trying to get to 90, however it is definetly something I would like to do again. Hot Rod might be back next year for the tour and it will be a bit more oganized getting everyone to the highway. ;)

Here are my pics... http://shearerfabrications.com/dev/gallery/07hrpt