Auto Exotica Going Under For Real!!!

byhi

I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that Auto Exotica is offically going under and everyone is going to get screwed who has anything to do with them. I unfourtunetly have my 240 there, which is long stupid mistake in itself, and i am having to take legal action soon. I talked to other people today who are doing the same thing. When i talked to the Columbus Police, they said there have a number of calls about Auto Exotica lately. So if anyone has anything there like cars, parts, etc. you better start taking action to get your stuff or you are going to get screwed.

The "shop" number is now disconnected and both places don't have anyone working there. I even called the owner's cell phone and left a message, like that will even do anything...

So sorry to every one in my same position and i hope u get your shit before it's too late. I'll keep it posted as to how im getting my car back to try and help others.

Yea the rumors have been floating around for ever but now it's actually locked up and disconnected and stuff. Thats also why i wrote "for real" b/c there have been so many things floatin around.

Best of luck bro! Can anybody tell me why Passen shut down, I have heard positive and negative things about passen, just as any other shop. Yet, I have only heard negative things bout the current establishment, meaning, Passen must have actually been a decent shop!

Ty

hahahahahaha all i can do is laugh at them. that place was a joke. it makes me sick to my stomach to think that i let them even touch my car last summer(exhaust, and i had pretty much no knowledge of the scene in columbus). i cant believe they made it this long, although i am gonna have to talk to my buddy about this. he had his Scion tC turbo'd there, and has had some problems with it. he also lives in chicago now...so i wonder what hes gonna do...

Good shop or bad shop, direct competition or not,........it sucks to see another shop close.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

I dont understand. If anything, wouldn't that mean more business for you? How is that a bad thing? Not trying to flame at all, simply asking a question.

I dont understand. If anything, wouldn't that mean more business for you? How is that a bad thing? Not trying to flame at all, simply asking a question.

He's being a respectful adult about the situation. Seeing as he has a shop, he knows how it would feed to have it go under. Therfore, it sucks, regardless of competition to see someon go under.

He's being a respectful adult about the situation. Seeing as he has a shop, he knows how it would feed to have it go under. Therfore, it sucks, regardless of competition to see someon go under.

But they were anything but legit....

I worked for Passen right before they sold to Auto Exotica. He was tired of the BS and the internet was eating into his sales and business. They did have a faithful following in the service dept, but that went down hill when most of the techs left after the sale.

Jason

Guest crx34
hahahahahaha all i can do is laugh at them. that place was a joke. it makes me sick to my stomach to think that i let them even touch my car last summer(exhaust, and i had pretty much no knowledge of the scene in columbus). i cant believe they made it this long, although i am gonna have to talk to my buddy about this. he had his Scion tC turbo'd there, and has had some problems with it. he also lives in chicago now...so i wonder what hes gonna do...

Same problem here...do I know you?!?hahaha...j/k

When I moved to Columbus in 2002, I went to Passen for help on my CRX swap. I had it there for about a month or two and they never touched it. But the thing is they told me they did and had it started and needed to finish minor stuff up. So when I found out they were lying to me I took my car back. Eventually got it running my self and then moved back to Chicago in 2005 and parted out the entire car....

Same problem here...do I know you?!?hahaha...j/k

When I moved to Columbus in 2002, I went to Passen for help on my CRX swap. I had it there for about a month or two and they never touched it. But the thing is they told me they did and had it started and needed to finish minor stuff up. So when I found out they were lying to me I took my car back. Eventually got it running my self and then moved back to Chicago in 2005 and parted out the entire car....

Thank you for that wonderful story.