Hiring Tech ASAP Saturn dealership

verse

Yeah most people don't think about Saturn when they are working on cars, but it's easy work. You don't have a big truck or too many mini-vans to ever touch.

Looking for a tech with 2 year experience. 401K, full benefits, paid training, plenty of work.

Call 771-9700 and ask for Jim Black and tell him Jon Sahr (sayer) told you to call. We are looking to hire someone within the next week to week and a half.

Is actual shop experience a must? I've wrenched in my/friends garages for a couple years now easy. Just wondering.

Anything less than a year experience they start you out as an apprentice and we already have a 19 year old apprentice and they are talking about getting another soon. I'd say he wants at least two years experience and ASE's perferred, but not nessicary.

How much does it pay. How busy are you guys?

There are a few techs making $75-80k a year, but you're acutal pay rate you'd have to discuss with the Service Director and is based on your experience and certifications.

I usually turn 100-130 hours a pay, at least 100. There is always a chance to make money though.

• 2 weeks later...