Master ASE

AJ

they are a pain because they give you 3 right answers and 1 wrong one and you have to pick the most right answer. talked to my service mananget today about more cash and tomorrow we have to talk with my service director and if its a no go i already have another job lined up at another chevy dealer.

Jon what 2 did you take? when i was in high school i took heating and a/c, steering and suspension. thus far i have been good enough to never fail one. you could still have taken the tests and when got your work time in then they send you your certs.

Jon what 2 did you take? when i was in high school i took heating and a/c, steering and suspension. thus far i have been good enough to never fail one. you could still have taken the tests and when got your work time in then they send you your certs.

Brakes and Steering/Suspension. I'm also looking for a raise or else looking somewhere else. I like where I'm at alot, b/c I've heard at other dealerships you have different areas like only one guy does suspension and alignments or whatever. At Saturn we all do everything whatever comes in from maintenance to engine rebuilds. I'd really like to work at one of the newer Honda shops b/c they are just so nice and have really nice equipment. I can't stand to have a messy bay or bench, all my tools have a spot and go back as soon as I'm done with them, it's almost an OCD.

at the dealer i work at we do everything, well i do everything since no one will touch transmissions but me haha. when they built our new shop they put me in the front since thats where the customers can see because i keep my area clean. they've hired in 3 people making more then me and non of them are anywhere close to me in skill or training, but its not what you know but who you know. i told them $6 more or i'm gone, if i leave our dealer will lose Goodwill warranty coverage and rental cars along with no more corvettes since i'm the only one with all the C6 training required by GM. its good to have the upper hand when going in for more money.