Looking for a gun

xtremef4i

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just get a 22 for right now, unless you can find a deal on something else in your range. The 22 will be nice till you have more money to spend on something nicer.

+1 and it won't break the bank to shoot. I don't shoot my 45 that much because in 5 minutes $20 is gone.

I have a 38 revolver old police gun I'll sell ya with a bag of ammo

I dont believe my eyes. Knodel is that you? Where have you been?

How much for the peice? I can mention it to my uncle who collects guns to see if he wants it. I was looking for a semi-auto

Holy Christ lady learn to take a fuckin joke. You can do what you want with your life, I promise you it'll have zero effect on mine. Apparently you've got personall issues with people pointing out your a bible thumper if it pissed you off that bad. Have I ever been serious on this board? Obviously you and I don't cyber fuck like you and KawiKid do but I think I post enough that you'd come to know never serious.

how the hell did i get drug into this?????

I have a Kimber Ultra Carry II, but it's still kind of uncomfortable to carry around, but you do feel a little extra safe with a 45 haha.. I have just been carrying my smith 38, it's a great carry gun and a revolver is always dependable.

I have a Kimber Ultra Carry II, but it's still kind of uncomfortable to carry around, but you do feel a little extra safe with a 45 haha.. I have just been carrying my smith 38, it's a great carry gun and a revolver is always dependable.

I have that.....:(

Yeah' date=' that Kimber is garbage for concealment. [/quote']

No it isn't.. That's the sub-compact version. The only issue with it is the handle is a tad too long, so it shows a little from the shirt if there is no cant on your holster.