Mt. Vernon 6.0

HAOLE

I have had several request from others to do the meets at my office again. I was up in the air about doing it because I don't have a ride right now. So I am posting this to gauge interest in doing at least one meet this summer.

We had a lot of fun last summer. Maybe Mt. Vernon's TT Vet will come out like last year. (he was worth the trip).

So my question who is interested?

I have had several request from others to do the meets at my office again. I was up in the air about doing it because I don't have a ride right now. So I am posting this to gauge interest in doing at least one meet this summer.

We had a lot of fun last summer. Maybe Mt. Vernon's TT Vet will come out like last year. (he was worth the trip).

So my question who is interest?

i like to travel..id be down for a night in mt vernon..nice ass area...+

So my question who is interest?

I would be interested again...

I'm down. There are some great roads/country (I like slashes, anyone else notice?) to drive just east of there. Maybe I'll head out early to the next one to get some daylight cruising in before the meet. Been looking for an excuse to startle the horse and carriages out there in amish country.

I'm down. There are some great roads/country (I like slashes, anyone else notice?) to drive just east of there. Maybe I'll head out early to the next one to get some daylight cruising in before the meet. Been looking for an excuse to startle the horse and carriages out there in amish country.

So I'm not the only one who loves to scare the horses. They sure do hate the sound of my car!

Rick- We would probably be able to make it.

What did said TT vette run?

You are going to laugh and not believe me when I tell you....

He said he runs 5's in the 1/4. It is not a typing mistake he said 5's. There are several people on the board that heard him say it. :nono:

I would bet that TT vette would do better than high 7s when my bros Civic did low 7s at pacemakers a few years back ;)

I might be able to make it...unfortanately I used to cruise Mt.Vernon back in the day. Ive heard its a blast up there!

i like to travel..id be down for a night in mt vernon..nice ass area...+

randy you gotta come up and check out my new ride. you should see if mike and them would come down also

-Brett

isnt there a nice golf course there...i believe there is...used to play in college

yeah i used to work there about 8 years ago and my parents have a home out there.

thats where we had the lexus golf meet where phillz hit the clasic water ball.

dont know if you ever saw that vid randy

-brett