Flyers in Blacklick! w00t!

evan9381

so anyone who has eaten at flyers (dublin, west jeff, groveport/city...where ever is at stringtown/hoover), knows they got some good, huge f'in subs/sandwiches.

i get pissed caus everytime i get in the mood for a "nightmare", i gotta drive to at least hoover/stringtown from waggoner/kennedy in blacklick

well, tonight i had my brother and his g/f and my mom over for a cookout, and i happened to be telling them about this place...about 2 minutes after my brother leaves, he calls me to tell me the construction project at waggoner/kennedy (gas station and shops), one of the spots on the front building has a sign up that says "coming soon : flyers pizza and subs". im so fuckin stoked. i can literally throw a baseball from my balcony/porch to this building.

i guess something good did come of this construction project

I have heard of Flyers b4 I may need to get a slice one day when I go out to my moms she lives near waggoner.

The best pizza is a "Chicago Classic" (or chicago style anything) from Long Branch. Only the red-necks on this will know about Long Branch, only a few locations and they all are where there are more trucks than cars.

I have heard of Flyers b4 I may need to get a slice one day when I go out to my moms she lives near waggoner.

The best pizza is a "Chicago Classic" (or chicago style anything) from Long Branch. Only the red-necks on this will know about Long Branch, only a few locations and they all are where there are more trucks than cars.

Long Branch is 3 blocks from my house. I'd rather have Villa (Eagles)

Flyers is a good basic pizza. I am not a big fan of Long Branch in Johnstown. I ordered it a couple times when I lived in Johnstown, but I liked Villa pizza much better there. I just found out we have a Hungry Howey's pizza. I have had it a couple times when I was down in Florida and when I was in Gatlinburg, TN this year. Got to love that flavered crust. I think I am going to have to order some HH's this coming weekend.

Flyers is a good basic pizza. I am not a big fan of Long Branch in Johnstown. I ordered it a couple times when I lived in Johnstown, but I liked Villa pizza much better there. I just found out we have a Hungry Howey's pizza. I have had it a couple times when I was down in Florida and when I was in Gatlinburg, TN this year. Got to love that flavered crust. I think I am going to have to order some HH's this coming weekend.

Hungry Howeys and their flavored crust is great. I like getting 5 layer cheese pizza from Howeys. Only need 2 pieces to fill up on. :D