Torrent Spy required to log users actions

thorne

I figured it would be good to post. I was going to mention this other way that is safer but everyone hates to hear it. Eatherway I just did another customer info lookup for a subpoeona and I would be damn sad to do someone on CRs.

Read about this a couple days ago. They still have until the 12th to file the appeal, so technically, there is no info being currently collected unless Torrentspy wants a bejillion lawsuits filed against them by their users. You got two days at least. Get to downloading.

I will not use this page anymore. I hope demonoid isn't this way. I've used that as my site for a wile. I do see Safenet or whatever it is on my peer guardian being blocked from demonoid.

Thorne I hope you didn't pull my info =(

So... where can i find another good torrent site?

mininova dot com i think

demonoid dot com . It requires invites only at this time but I can give you an invite if you give me your e-mail.

Fuck torrents. I see to many god damn Subpeonas or retinion of records come threw.

I would feel so bad if I seen someone i knew go threw and i had to fill it out. I would have to read there email and other shit I feel bad. I don't understand WTF is so bad about news groups. ITS EASY AS cake its WAY FASTER then torrents by far. Its free if your timewarner/insight customer whats to loose.