Honda DD

Johny Utah

They can typically because shitty paper filters actually impede air flow and stock air boxes are designed in mind with water tightness. K&N makes the claims for a reason, they work. My old civic saw 3-4mpg better with an intake and exhaust as long as I drove the car normally.

when I got one my car got worse gas mileage because I liked the sound it made so I floored it everywhere I drove..

LOL! I did the same before as well, and I did the first couple days on my Pathfinder. Now I just drive normally and get the slightly better mileage.

when I got one my car got worse gas mileage because I liked the sound it made so I floored it everywhere I drove..

I track my gas mileage. I got 1mpg better on average with my warm air intake. And I didn't floor the car all over the place, I drove like a grandpa for a full tank of gas.

I have an AEM V2 CAI on mine. It did pretty much nothing performance wise, maybe a couple horsepower, but nothing noticible.

It is loud as hell though, when you floor it, you will defiently notice a sound difference.

If you're gonna get one, pick up a Short Ram. The CAIs aren't really worth the extra money.