paintball anyone...

undr_psi

there are a few of us that have mentioned a CR paintball trip to splatterpark. if it looks like it would be a good turn out we can plan from there. just wanted to see who all would be interested.. i havent played in over 3 years so i suck again..so dont worry about going out and getting blasted by pros..eveyones welcome..should be a good time.

Not sure how intrested you guys would be, but I go to Devry and I guess right now they are selling passes for 5 bucks to go this place on the east side, not splatter park. I cant remember the name of it, I dont think its anything special, but if you have your own gun its not bad for 5 bucks. I'll get a bunch of passes if you guys want to go.

there are a few of us that have mentioned a CR paintball trip to splatterpark. if it looks like it would be a good turn out we can plan from there. just wanted to see who all would be interested.. i havent played in over 3 years so i suck again..so dont worry about going out and getting blasted by pros..eveyones welcome..should be a good time.

Id like to go and shoot you in the ass :)