Killer deal at Sears.com

302Powered

I found a great deal at Sears: http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?pid=00959512000&sid=I0084400010000100383&AFFL=Y

They are normally $399.99 on sale for 49.99 thru June 16th. I just selected in store pick up. Even if you don't have a use for this your Dad might for Father's day.

-Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked mine up yesterday and put it together. Damn good deal for 49 bucks!

This weekend Im building a workbench with a couple shelfs and attaching the unit to that. Ill probably throw some lockable wheels so I can move it around!

I tried to pick mine up and was told I had to talk to a manger before doing so. I talk to them and am told the $49.99 was a mistake and I will have to pay $199 to get them, but they can give me 20% off for the inconvenience. I'm not mad I would of had to pay more bc most websites have that disclaimer on them anyway, what I am upset with is that NO ONE contacted me and they had my number. Looks like some of you lucked out and got away with them for 449.99 though........I wish I would have.

Oh well!

They did charge me $49.99 and I'm not local anymore I used to live in Cbus but not anymore I'm in the metro DC area now.

It's just when I went to get them that they tried to raise the price and i just canceled the order, like I said some of you got lucky I wish I did it was a HELL of a deal.

Most websites have the disclaimer regarding they are not responsible for pricing and I'm cool with that but still SOMEONE should have contacted me considering it took a month for them to come in. Now they have two in the warehouse lol I hope they take up space for months but I'm sure they won't since even $200 is a great price for them. If they tried to charge me a restocking fee I'd of been pissed.