roommate needs job: manual labor to college grad

baron_

My old roommate moved to Columbus on a whim to be my new roommate, more or less

he's looking for anything from temporary to more permanent work - basically anything

he's a college grad from a private school

but actually prefers to work with his hands, he's been a carpenter for the last few years (can hang dry wall, build a deck - whatever)

landscaping? construction? put his business degree to use?

just about anything

good fella in great shape who owns 2 bikes...he's a lot of fun to work with

any leads? anyone know of a landscaping joint that would hire fast?

Have him call me tomorrow at 376-9550. I have an opening in heavy construction. Company vehicle provided and encouraged to take home if at all possible. Hopefully he has a clean driving record and can pass a drug test. If he cant than thanks but the requirements are

at least 24 years of age,

clean driving record

and can pass a drug test.

Pay starts around $11 an hour if he has absolutely no construction experience and goes up if he does. Lots of hours. Extremely hard work. Company gas card and credit card comes with the job. Of course these are for the company vehicle and hotels for if he gets stuck out of town. Which is always a possibility. Nothing to far but anything over a hour and 1/2 away from columbus that requires more than a days work. Oh did I mention its hard work. Alright I tried to make it sound worse than it is but a good strong back is always helpful.:p

Oh my name is Jason and thats my cell number. If I dont answer leave a message and I will return the call. Its hard hearing on the jobsites sometimes.