Eagles pizza 6-14 8pm

TurboRust

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyV6IsFast3r

I guess i'll just show up if I can, so if anyone sees me come over and talk cause I wont know anyone and im shy to just go up to people sometimes.

Any specific round about meeting time?

i'll be rolling out around 730ish, if you're new i'll be the in mustang in my sig wearing a sripped shirt, i'm short with glasses i look like a dork. dont be afraid to come say hi cause you're new, I was that guy once, we wont bite

definitely good times tonight, sorry i was late.

good seeing megan again dave, it's been forever, sorry you guys had to run.

we had a good cruise afterwards, after I found the right gear I was all in. It was fun.

Derek, you think I could run with a car that traps 112 or no? I didn't pay attention how close we were..

Nate, its been awhile man, good luck on the project!

oh and im only psting so late cuz i just got home from the bar, we wrpaed up around 11/:30 or so, but derek FLEW down 71.

Glad I made it out last night.

It was nice putting some faces to names. Sorry I didnt go on the cruise w/ you guys but I live the other direction and my car is pretty much just good for loud noise and burn outs.

How did the cruise turn out?

Eric,

Had a great time at Eagles, pleasure to meet you and Scott. As far as the cruise, not to bad:

Matt and I lined up for a quick pull. I knew going in I didn't have anything to bring to the table compared with a touring bike. Matt left it in third which started him pretty low in the rpm range. We stayed together until the bike got in the power band and left me in the dust (100mph or so). That’s a race for the RX :cool:

For the race of the slow, Drock and I did a pull from a pre-determined mph. We came to the conclusion 55mph was good for both of the cars. Derek took his misses so I took the Army's Finest - Redneck Scott (awesome guy). I was actually surprised as I stayed right on the Mach 1's heals, with him in the lead by about a fender or two. I was very content with car's performance; ~300whp with 24/32mpg is satisfactory out of the old cast iron V6. Grand Prix owners are also content when the car doesn't break :zoom:

It was nice to see some new faces as a younger generation joins CR. I sure hope there are just as cool and friendly people in Texas!

Nate

It was nice to see some new faces as a younger generation joins CR. I sure hope there are just as cool and friendly people in Texas!

Nate

Are you moving to texas? I was hoping to see the RX-7 when you got finished sometime.

Eric,

Had a great time at Eagles, pleasure to meet you and Scott. As far as the cruise, not to bad:

Derek took his misses so I took the Army's Finest - Redneck Scott (awesome guy). I was actually surprised as I stayed right on the Mach 1's heals, with him in the lead by about a fender or two. I was very content with car's performance; ~300whp with 24/32mpg is satisfactory out of the old cast iron V6. Grand Prix owners are also content when the car doesn't break :zoom:

Nate

Pleasure the same. You make me want a GTP, that was pretty damn fun. You stuck on him the whole time, and never let him pull :thumbup:

i cant imagine what you feel.

an erection every time I lay into it. lol not really with the dohc motor and that 3650 tranny 4.30's are perfect... watch out though when this blows up i goto a t-56 and 4.88's :D