Have a beater I can borrow?

Zecho

Yeah, we checked out the parking lot at the Alum Creek BMV. You can't even push our bikes in a tight enough circle to do the u-turn part. It's gonna take a pretty damn small bike.

I've seen harleys make it. Your 929 can too. As mentioned above, the course is a good way to go. Trail brake that u-turn, its a cakewalk.

My buddy has a Honda 80cc Scooter which you have to have a motorcycle license to ride. It's small, light and easy to move around. But when / if you pass the test on it, you get an actual mc license on it. $50 and he'll lend it out for 3 hours - ..... MUST HAVE OWN INS though - .... His number is 406-2966 DAVE is his name - Tell him Skip sent ya! -

Later and good luck - SKIP

I've seen harleys make it. Your 929 can too. As mentioned above, the course is a good way to go. Trail brake that u-turn, its a cakewalk.

We literally tried to push the bike around in the box painted on the parking lot. There was absolutely no way to turn that sharp. I've heard of people taking the test on goldwings before, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how they passed it.

For low speed stuff I like to let the clutch slip a bit others like the trailbraking either way works fine. No you cannot push the bike through there, but you can ride it through the course. You have to counter-lean the bike, what that means is you lean the bike but keep your body upright it will make the turn much sharper.

Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1BJ-RgcU1I

ahh shit. sorry seems that everything starts to get racial. what if they were asian. then i would make fun of asian900 :banana:

didn't know you were japanese there cleaner, and if your not, why the hell do you care??

For low speed stuff I like to let the clutch slip a bit others like the trailbraking either way works fine. No you cannot push the bike through there, but you can ride it through the course. You have to counter-lean the bike, what that means is you lean the bike but keep your body upright it will make the turn much sharper.

Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1BJ-RgcU1I

Only because they're riding :600rr:

I asked the cop who works in our office how to pass the test, he said to do it just like he and everyone else does. Pass all of it and screw the u-turn. Sounds good to me. If you were allowed to put a foot down during the u-turn it would be a lot easier.

If you cant do the U-turn good luck with the cones!

The cones spots are painted on the ground as well, they weren't that difficult. If someone is willing to come to the Alum Creek BMV and show me how the u-turn is done, I'll have Jason meet us up there.

If someone is willing to come to the Alum Creek BMV and show me how the u-turn is done, I'll have Jason meet us up there.

I can help out w/ that. lmk when you wanna go.

Thanks for the help tonight. It all makes sense now. .. and .. no laughing at my rattling key. .