yellow vette

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I was on the east side last week and saw a Yellow vette that sounded good and I thought maybe he would be on here. i think the tag said Z0 sick maybe Im not sure but somthing like that. I have been interested in looking at that vette it sounded good and fast

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
He's probably from Chilicothe.

Thats right Im from chillicothe thats why I live in about 10 minutes from National Trails on RT 16

Guest Wunna Dig Race
He's probably from Chilicothe.

Thats right Im from chillicothe thats why I live in about 10 minutes from National Trails on RT 16

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I have heard alot about that yellow vette and I believe I saw it at Kilkare not too long ago but would love to play we have a silver monte ss that would like a peice of the z06

Guest Wunna Dig Race

well Im sure we could find something thorne The silver ss is a 86 and is a slow ride. Idk what they run stock but well play

were does everyone around here hang out on friday and saterday nights? i would like to know the spots on all sides of town so i could check them all out

thanks for the help

Guest Wunna Dig Race
well I like to play the novas really fast not sure about the s10 not done yet camaro is slow because stock mustang is low 13s prolly chevelle not done monte has beat a stock vette i just like to play man

Guest Wunna Dig Race
will deff be out but idk what in I would like to know what side of town everyone hangs out on? and were at? like just an idea of spots i have heard they dig race on the west side and south end alot but i have heard that most people on north end roll race instead of digs, and east side is like a retirement home everyones going home by like 10.30-11 i havent been in the columbus streetracing scene for a few years since my father passed because he was a dig racers on west side alot and i have been going to hebron and newark to mess around there

will deff be out but idk what in I would like to know what side of town everyone hangs out on? and were at? like just an idea of spots i have heard they dig race on the west side and south end alot but i have heard that most people on north end roll race instead of digs, and east side is like a retirement home everyones going home by like 10.30-11 i havent been in the columbus streetracing scene for a few years since my father passed because he was a dig racers on west side alot and i have been going to hebron and newark to mess around there

This is difficult to read due to lack of punctuation and paragraphs.

I was on the east side last week and saw a Yellow vette that sounded good and I thought maybe he would be on here. i think the tag said Z0 sick maybe Im not sure but somthing like that. I have been interested in looking at that vette it sounded good and fast

I could tell you were lying just from this paragraph.