yellow vette

Guest Wunna Dig Race

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your Monte want's to race a vett huh? Would ya settle on a GTP? That yellow vett you saw is bad, and it sounds nice. I like to race anything that moves too, but from what I've heard that vett REALLY MOVES!!! You might have a shot if he wasn't on the bottle.

I have heard alot about that yellow vette and I believe I saw it at Kilkare not too long ago but would love to play we have a silver monte ss that would like a peice of the z06

we have? is the car ours or do yous swing for someone else?

So your Monte want's to race a vett huh? Would ya settle on a GTP? That yellow vett you saw is bad, and it sounds nice. I like to race anything that moves too, but from what I've heard that vett REALLY MOVES!!! You might have a shot if he wasn't on the bottle.

My monte wants to race a vette HELL NO. But my Monte does want to race a gtp.

or my wrx choose your posion

Idk but on main street last weekend there was a vette that had z0sick on the tag it was yellow with chrome rims thats all I know

Yeah that wasnt me. I have all black wheels on the car and have had them on there for some time. My slicks and skinnies are polished wheels but I havent had them on for aouple weeks now.

shouldn't you be swinging off sonnys nuts ;)

ur a flake i rode the r1 down to flag a race over on that street and u guys was all ready saying -here we go again- and i thought it was funny that ur so big of a pussy