yellow vette

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race
It wasn't the plate, either. A tag, once given up, cannot be re-registered for six months.

You're wrong, you're from Chillicothe, you drive a POS S10, now go away.

I bet you wrong My drivers licences say licking county and Ill bet you all the $ you want to be DarkFormula I have a s10 yea But its not done the swap kit isnt even in the truck yet.....

I saw your street worthy thread today with the Amc boys how about drive from columbus to west virgina with you in your street car and me in our tubbed out nova? and see who makes it first, and we will run pump gas but you have to you a 1/4 dig race when done you accept pm me for more info I like to race and you seem to too so lets play the $ wager for this is $1k i call you out so i make the rules

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you wrong My drivers licences say licking county and Ill bet you all the $ you want to be DarkFormula I have a s10 yea But its not done the swap kit isnt even in the truck yet.....

I saw your street worthy thread today with the Amc boys how about drive from columbus to west virgina with you in your street car and me in our tubbed out nova? and see who makes it first, and we will run pump gas but you have to you a 1/4 dig race when done you accept pm me for more info I like to race and you seem to too so lets play

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/2640/English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Im not using correct grammar there is no where on this web site were it says I have to so I am calling anthony out to his little game hes trying to play with the little amc boys

I saw your street worthy thread today with the Amc boys how about drive from columbus to west virgina with you in your street car and me in our tubbed out nova? and see who makes it first, and we will run pump gas but you have to you a 1/4 dig race when done you accept pm me for more info I like to race and you seem to too so lets play the $ wager for this is $1k i call you out so i make the rules

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/TimTaylor75/misc/wtf-lightning.jpg

Im not using correct grammar there is no where on this web site were it says I have to so I am calling anthony out to his little game hes trying to play with the little amc boys

http://mensan.cr-h.net/pics/screenshot.JPG

Guest Wunna Dig Race
ok Idk why it is but I sure am not in chillicothe. I am on a sprint pcs wireless card from the circleville area were my mother lives maybe thats why but I am deffinatly in licking county were i have recided since I graduated high school from Teays Valley in 2004

ok Idk why it is but I sure am not in chillicothe. I am on a sprint pcs wireless card from the circleville area were my mother lives maybe thats why but I am deffinatly in licking county were i have recided since I graduated high school from Teays Valley in 2004

Haha, I caught you in another lie. You couldn't have graduated high school, you can't formulate a coherent sentence.

whats your name.......I might know you?

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Haha, I caught you in another lie. You couldn't have graduated high school, you can't formulate a coherent sentence.

hahah funny I have a high school diploma and I am in college at osu so haha

g/f's grandparents live in chili and I saw like 6 v8 s-10's around lol, half of them where in primer there was a bad ass tubbed out v8 s-10 that was red, a nice looking white one and a yellow one so one of those 6could be his dunno lolz, but this kid sounds like a fucking tool either way

i thought i heard something about a money race. if your fast and your a street racer wouldent you just accept and go to it? see thats why i dont street race. im more into the no bs if your fast you dont care what the other car is.