OhioTuners back up (for real this time)

Guest sid3ways

Guest sid3ways

Just thought I'd let everyone know it is back up and running right now but under a slightly different url.

www.ohiotuners.com/forums/

Had the site up and running about 2 years ago but I let it fall apart. Just didn't have time to maintain it, now I've got some help.

Anyways my point for the site was something to kind of bring all the corners (and middle) of the state together for meets and such. The main page (www.ohiotuners.com) isn't up yet but I plan on having banners from here, Cleveland, Dayton, Cinci, Toledo, and other forums that I can find.

If any admins happen to see this please let me know what sort of banner you'd like displayed on the website or if the one in the top left corner is ok. Look forward to giving all the Ohio sites more traffic and publicity.

Andy

Guest sid3ways

What type of people? Whoever loves cars I guess. As you can see from some of my previous vehicles I like anything that is fast. I've added some German cars to the stable as well. Of course the "R" word will get thrown around on any board and you'll always have members behind the times with stuff but personally I'd like to keep the ricer stuff away.

Creates less drama and it's easier on my eyes. :)