QS&L progress

V8 Beast

I'll note any progress in this thread.

Here is the rough draft of the email I sent to their GM. I would have to log into my work email to get the final copy.

Hi Dave,

My name is Brian. I was told to contact you about the issue that is going on with the gatherings in your parking lot at the Polaris location. I spoke with Allison in detail and we both decided it would be best to involve you to help find a resolution. I am part of a website called columbusracing.com. It's a site for racing enthusiasts around the Columbus area. Currently we have over 4000 members. We try to get together on occasion to talk about our cars and have a good meal. On average there are at least 20 of us that meet up to have dinner. If you have ever seen a row of tables pushed together, with a bunch of people eating and laughing, it was probably us!

We have had to deal with moving constantly because of people acting inappropriately for a long time. We enjoy cars, and having fun, but we also take pride in representing ourselves in a positive fashion. Our crowd is more mature, and anyone who does not carry themselves properly is banned from the site. At this point we are tired of moving, and the Lube is an absolute perfect location for us!

We would like to have one main location to meet on the weekends (and an occasional weekday). We would like to see the under age drinking, and for lack of a better term "Stupid behavior" stop. I understand the impact that a crowd of people acting "stupid" can have on a business. The parking spots that they are doing burnouts in can cause many problems. In my opinion here are the 2 most important problems...

1. A paying customer could have parked there.

2. Potential customers are scared away.

When possible, I would like to meet with you and discuss options that can benefit QS&L as well as columbusracing.com members. My direct number is ...

Brian A. Carter

Customer Service Supervisor

Verizon Wireless

Remember, this is the email before I let my wife proof read it. :D

totally agree....take out the work reference....something not good goes down and it gets out that you dropped their name and implied it's representing them, and you could be in some doo-doo....not nec. legal, but job wise.

brian..call me ..i hope you didnt send that letter yet..dont involve vzw...bad ...also..take out the "stupid" comment stuff...just leave it as inappropriate ...ect..call me if you want..i wouldnt send that at all the way it is

R

It's ok I've sent millions of these type of letters. All of the proper legal additives are included with the email. The "stupid" comment is serving a specific purpose. I'll fill you in later.. but lets just say they are not my words :D