Attn: Jegs Employees

nurkvinny

I bought a Jegs aluminum fuel cell last year, part # 555-15335.

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10002_73000_-1

Well, it started leaking today where the rear sump mates to the cell. I called the East Main St store, and was told to call Eric Smith at 11th Ave. I am fine with taking the cell into whatever store I need to in order to get a replacement, but I can not find my receipt.

How long do you keep sales in your system? What do you need from me to look and see if the sale is still in the system? Do I even need a receipt (you know, since I am a cool CR Mod and all :) ).

Thanks, and if you prefer to let me know through PM, that's cool.

I bought a Jegs aluminum fuel cell last year, part # 555-15335.

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10002_73000_-1

Well, it started leaking today where the rear sump mates to the cell. I called the East Main St store, and was told to call Eric Smith at 11th Ave. I am fine with taking the cell into whatever store I need to in order to get a replacement, but I can not find my receipt.

How long do you keep sales in your system? What do you need from me to look and see if the sale is still in the system? Do I even need a receipt (you know, since I am a cool CR Mod and all :) ).

Thanks, and if you prefer to let me know through PM, that's cool.

You will be in the system if you purchased anything within the past 5 years or so. Shouldn't honestly be any problem, Eric's a great guy, he'll hook ya right up. He'll look ya right up, tell him the problem, he'll do more than help ya. Is it just a small leak round the sump mates, or did it crack?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Buy JAz fix problem :)

I'll be getting SOMEthing for free or severely reduced in price. Truck downtime. Fuel cell install and uninstall 2 extra times. Wasted gallons of leaked fuel. Two extra trips downtown because the Main St location does not stock them.

What a joke.