Attn fonzie

CbrGirl

as someone who don't care for either team (roll tide) I can say the michigan fans take losses better than osu fans and wins. Osu fans (at least the ones I know) all talk shit friday then when they win it continues till next saturday until they loss and its time to play osu favorite game (especially when playing sec teams) its the blame game. Refs missed a call, ball was spotted wrong and blah blah.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as someone who don't care for either team (roll tide) I can say the michigan fans take losses better than osu fans and wins. Osu fans (at least the ones I know) all talk shit friday then when they win it continues till next saturday until they loss and its time to play osu favorite game (especially when playing sec teams) its the blame game. Refs missed a call, ball was spotted wrong and blah blah.

I'm a Buckeye fan. The Buckeyes suck this year. They haven't won a game this year. Their wins were all given to them.

Since it would require an undefeated season, and a championship win...

FTFY

:D:p

Ummmm.....Yeeaahhhh.....Check 1997 there Trapp ;)

And what's FTFY?

Edited by Fonzie

Ummmm......Yeeahhhhh.....You didn't SERIOUSLY just open that can of whoop a$$ on yourself, did you?!?

This is great Benji......I'll get my 500 posts back from the board crash in no time!!! :p

dirtythirty.jpg

??????

YouTube stuff works fine for everyone if they follow instructions.

You just have to hit the "YouTube" button and put the source address in the brackets. The YouTube button has been there almost two years.

It'll look like this, but without the underscores after "youtube".

[youtube_]

[/youtube_]

Figures a Michigan fan couldn't figure that out.

WhaaatEVER

You guys have told me before that only admins can use the YouTube option.....It didn't work right for the rest of the board or some such crap

I put this inside the youtube tags above, and it's not showin' up.....Again

Edited by Fonzie

WhaaatEVER

You guys have told me before that only admins can use the YouTube option.....It didn't work right for the rest of the board or some such crap

I put this inside the youtube tags above, and it's not showin' up.....Again

I never said only admins can do it. :nono:

&hl=en&fs=1

Here is the embed code provided by YouTube on that page:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You want the address after the <embed src= which in this case is

515167935_e8f2fa2121_o.jpg

Just because:

fsu.jpg

You got a fetish for Florida St. girls, don'cha Benny?!? You usin' this thread as a beard for Carie, or you honestly just can't find pix of any hot OSU honies??? :D

Here......Now I'll return the favor & help YOU out.....Even though she's still not as hot as the UM chicka....Naturally evilgrin.gif

MichOSUgirls.jpg

Yeah, your pictures suck. None of them were even close to funny. And the OSHIT one was done by Florida fans. Do all Michigan fans fail at funny? Or is it just you and you can't find any decent pics?

That's just 'cause the truth is still too fresh & hurts oh soooo much!! ;)

And why should I give a shit if FLA fans did "Oshit"??? Funny's funny! :p