2005 monte carlo problem.

thorne

I was told orginally that my issue was the tempture sending unit (Intense told me this). Well I had IPS change the sensor and my wife said the problem is still happening.

When your drive the car sometimes the tempture gauge will just drop to 0. When this happens it cuts the AC off. I'm not sure whats wrong. ROB if you think your shop can do it I will gladly bring it in if you could give me a quote.

with out looking at the car but from seeing the problem before you have a BCM problem. BCM controls the fans which is also why your A/C feels like it shuts off. GM also has a PI out for it. if you take it to rob have him check load management status in BCM data display and if it says status is active, with the engine running, disconnect the BCM from the dataline at the star connector (SP205) located at the base of the steering column. If fans operate normally, check that the charging system is operating as it should. replace BCM if it shows load management status is active and the charging system is operating as it should.

how many miles are on your car? i may be able to get you hooked up under goodwill warranty depending on milage.