WTB: Carb Intake Details Inside

Chadz89GTA

I'm currently in need of an intake that will fit a Chevy perimiter style 350 aka pre 86 I believe. It needs to fit a quadrajet and be aftermarket. Lemme kno what ya got or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Chad

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Hey chad I dont have an intake that will fit a q jet but i have a torker II intake and a 650 holley vacum secondary ill take 150 for all

Hey chad I dont have an intake that will fit a q jet but i have a torker II intake and a 650 holley vacum secondary ill take 150 for all

I don't need another carb, just the intake, thanks tho :)

I have a GM that I was getting ready to list on ebay, if interested I'll send pics.

If it's a stock intake I don't need.

But wouldn't I have just put in the first post that I needed a carb/intake combo? All I'm in need of is a Edelbrock Performer or a cheap-o Moroso. All I need is an intake that will accept a Q-Jet and a Perim style bolt 350 SBC. If I can't find one in the next few weeks then I will bust out goto Jegs and buy one, but for the time being I'm posting to see if anyone has one. Please stay on topic I ONLY NEED AN INTAKE THAT WILL DO AS I'VE ASKED IN THE FIRST POST.

Thanks,

Chad

what I'm telling you is that combo for 150 could either A be used as is or B resold to fund whatever manifold carb combo you want

sorry if pointing out a good deal makes your pussy hurt

Way to shit up my thread. Thanks but no thanks your opinion isn't welcome here. edit: Looking back if it's that good a deal why don't you jump on it to make some cash. I'm only looking for an intake nothing more nothing less.

oh well I tried

most likley no one will have what you want becuase the majority of people out there don't like q-jets ( this is a fact not an opinion) I'm only trying to help you out

post what your looking for over on thirdgen.org you'll have better luck I think

here theres like 5 spread bore manifolds with 1 day or less left on them

http://search.ebay.com/small-block-chevy-intake-manifold_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQssPageNameZRC0022