Superhawk

thorne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because thats Thorne Quality !

Hahaha. I forgot about that. Well when he gets back He's got a race. BTW yeah I will lose to the 750 :).

Jones You want a piece to? I've got a AWD car that would like to play.

thorne...you owe me $30 bucks....lol. Also i saw you on 23N yesterday...u came to the light and looked like you bout fell over...then you sat at the red light for like a minute when there was no traffic turning from the other direction...You need to get on it.!

thorne...you owe me $30 bucks....lol. Also i saw you on 23N yesterday...u came to the light and looked like you bout fell over...then you sat at the red light for like a minute when there was no traffic turning from the other direction...You need to get on it.!

I was just trying to get home. I had some tool on the free literally swerve into my lane right before the exit about (315 area). I was really kinda shook up over it. I was turning onto campus view correct? I prolly sat up for a sec tapped my tank. I was pretty shaken up. If that was the time it was pretty late for me. To be honest I prolly should have slept at my parents after picking up the Grill of MrBlunt.

My desire to not let my dad ride my back was greater then my tiredness.

I can drop of the money when ever or you can swing by. Friday night I'm not going to be out but i was planning on it saturday.

eric thinks i got a chance at the 750 cause of his weight.

If I win let me ride your bike man I'm curious about that big of a V-Twin the guy at work said that thing can lift up easly. He's a 40 year old that stunts hahahaha

sure, but you break it you buy it, lol. I wouldn't mind riding the katan either, to feel the difference. And yes, the hawk will pop up very easy and very fast, one reason why I dont like first gear rolls. I'm actually taking a friends gsxr600 out tomorrow for a ride bc i'm thinking about buying it here soon and selling my bike.