CR Wheel Medic Pricing

SilverAudiMike

Mike,

Do you guys guarantee color match on repairs? One of the 19's for the Audi has some rash that I'd like to get fixed but the wheels were a custom anthrocite finish and I'm paranoid that if I have the one wheel fixed that it'll end up a different shade.

Andy

have them fix the one... but then paint two... so you can run the same 2 on each side.

We can do bike wheels, but the bearings and tires need to be off.

I can get center caps.

Color match is pretty good. Its best to do 2-4 so that they are all exactly the same. If only one needs repaired we can match the color, sometimes it is a little brighter if the other wheels have been on the car a while.

• 2 weeks later...
Mike...can you strip chrome wheels?(may be a stupid question)I want black wheels.

We cannot strip chrome but we can powder coat over it. It doesn't have the adhesion that it would on bare metal, but we do it often.

Can you fix minor curbrash on a chrome wheel (extremely minor)?

We cannot repair curb rash on chrome wheels, unfortunately they have to be entirely stripped and re-chromed.

How much to fix curb rashed(all 4) and powder coat(gunmetal or black... haven't decided. Probably will go with black if it's cheaper)? I'll also probably need new tires mounted. Thanks.

Either $90 if they are not bent or $110 per wheel if they are. Gloss black is $65/$90 likewise. $11 per wheel for mount and balance up to 17". I will post a new price list.

They do a good job and they are very good about making you happy with the work. I had one of my wheels fixed and they did a good job. Mike and Bryce are both good guys and will take care of ya. Oh yea Mike did ya ever get rid of those OEM coupe 19s?