Fucking Idiot!!!!

2pointslow

If you were the person behind me on westerville road at 9:00 (ISH) riding a kaw of some sort. You are a fucking idiot i was wishing you would lay your bike down.

This guy would fall back, then speed up and proceed to swerve all over the lane at 50 mph or more get on my ass flash his brights and proceed to do it again.

Shut the fuck up... end of story!

Not quite, fuckus boy. I'm still here and still talking.

Once again you have failed to add anything to this forum.

"blah blah blah some guy on a bike was speeding blah blah blah".

You shut up, and go back to living your awesome life!

Guest hotrodmama024

Actually you are giving yourself a bad rep. FYI... I really dont think anyone cares about your focus or if a bike is messing with you.

You were probably going 10 under the speed limit or something retarded. I mean you drive a Ford Focus.. You cant be the sharpest tool in the shed.

No offense though. lol

I dont see himself giving a bad rap. Frankly I dont see why anyone gives 2 shits.

All I read in his post was a biker was riding carelessly. Probably a new rider that had to get home before dark.

I dont believe anybody should wish an accident on anyone, no matter how dumb they think they were acting.

It wasn't me and I can't condone riding like a retard, but come down a notch or two! On a sportbike, any time you get on/off the throttle it will look like you are flashing the brights to any driver in front of you, since the bike will angle back under acceleration. The guy was probably just bored from being stuck behind cagers all day, it's not like he had it out for you specifically.

not saying he had it out for me....im just saying i hate to see people act stupid on bikes esp. on a busy street.

Thanks for your overwhelming concern for general population!

http://www.voodooscrewmachine.com/images/content/shart.jpg

I had some jackass throw shit at my car for no reason one night in California as they were getting off the freeway. I slammed the brakes, cut across the median and was after their asses in a second. At one point, I had the passengers arm pulling him through the window. I was tempted. :mad: Real short fused when I was younger plus it was a new car. We'll end the story there. Point of story? Watch who the hell you piss off. Before you act, be sure to ask yourself it it's really worth it. There are people out there alot crazier than you or just having "the worst day".

I had some jackass throw shit at my car for no reason one night in California as they were getting off the freeway. I slammed the brakes, cut across the median and was after their asses in a second. At one point, I had the passengers arm pulling him through the window. I was tempted. :mad: Real short fused when I was younger plus it was a new car. We'll end the story there. Point of story? Watch who the hell you piss off. Before you act, be sure to ask yourself it it's really worth it. There are people out there alot crazier than you or just having "the worst day".

This is true i used to have a very short fuse to. Then i stopped powerlifting and my fuse grew a little. I came to my senses about road rage after my brother n laws freind was shot for road rage.

Thats usually when I reach into my pocket, full of change.
At speeds in normal traffic the cage can put you in the hospital. Especially in a road rage confrontation. They do not understand what it is like to ride. It is you against them, just be smart.

If you were the person behind me on westerville road at 9:00 (ISH) riding a kaw of some sort. You are a fucking idiot i was wishing you would lay your bike down.

This guy would fall back, then speed up and proceed to swerve all over the lane at 50 mph or more get on my ass flash his brights and proceed to do it again.

SINNNNNEEEERRRR!