the car is 98% done...pics inside

fattyona12

Car looked and sounded great Josh! Sorry to see that the tranny had issues! Let me know if I can help at all. Btw I am taking your idea of where you have your MSD box and mounting mine there!!!

Guest smallincher
What was up with the trans, josh? That trick holeshot convertor not right for it? Sorry i didn't call back today, no chance. I will yell at ya tomorrow. By the way, the MSD in the glovebox is the most trick stuff ever, ala Sully.

The trans is fixed....band adjuster owned me. I backed it out and the finger that sits against the band fell into the manual shift lever, causing 2nd to be non existant and after the first shift it locked the lever in first. All fixed now. Just gotta adjust the new shifter cable.

And Clark...technically its not done and thats enough of your sass mouth.

What was up with the trans, josh? That trick holeshot convertor not right for it? Sorry i didn't call back today, no chance. I will yell at ya tomorrow. By the way, the MSD in the glovebox is the most trick stuff ever, ala Sully.

Hey, hey...its a tci super street fighter, with anti-ballooning plates...don't hate.

First triple post.....