all 4 banger imports/domstic under 13's

boosted98gst

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is this 1/4mi, 1/8mi, or 0-60 in under 13? I'm pretty sure I could do 0-60, and maybe 1/8 (assuming I started with a fully charged battery), but 1/4 is almost certainly out :(

Amen. :(. And the killer, I have a v6.

Guest tecnomike
have to wait till I replace the timing belt, do not want to chance destroying valves or a piston. I am at 120000 mi and the belt and waterpump was suppose to be done at 105000mi, I am taking a big risk on the motor now. waiting on $$$$ will try later after the belt change. has anyone got a idea what a 88 nissan pulsar 1.6 auto will do ??? 1/4 mi, onthe jetta like I said I do not know . I know that it is quick when you go through the gears. it is a 2.0 5 spd. night

1/4 mi, onthe jetta like I said I do not know . I know that it is quick when you go through the gears. it is a 2.0 5 spd. night

You mean the 2.0 liter 115 hp Jetta?

Give me 10 cars and I will run it....

on foot.

Guest tecnomike
yes, I am nto sure what it will do 0-60 0r in 1/4 mi. but I know that it is not to bad on the pickup, I do not know what it will do though, I know it will get past 110mph and have plenty more left.

Guest Lewie06A3
yes, I am nto sure what it will do 0-60 0r in 1/4 mi. but I know that it is not to bad on the pickup, I do not know what it will do though, I know it will get past 110mph and have plenty more left.

Seriously??? Not to ruin your parade, but your looking at a 0-60 in about 10 seconds if your lucky, and the quarter in the 17's if your lucky again. I used to have a VR6 passat which is just a few lbs heavier than your jetta, and it made 60 more hp, and the best i could pull in that was high 15's.

I think the jetta should ? I have not timed it yet. I have just had it 1 year , I know it will go over 110MPH and have plenty left in it .

Wait..

have to wait till I replace the timing belt, do not want to chance destroying valves or a piston. I am at 120000 mi and the belt and waterpump was suppose to be done at 105000mi, I am taking a big risk on the motor now. waiting on $$$$ will try later after the belt change. has anyone got a idea what a 88 nissan pulsar 1.6 auto will do ??? 1/4 mi, onthe jetta like I said I do not know . I know that it is quick when you go through the gears. it is a 2.0 5 spd. night

Wah..

WTF? Is this Jansen's other brother?

i bet id run easy 12s with the T4 on and a good tune with race gas... once the Volvo gets past the 330 mark, it actully pulls pretty well just on the stock turbo... i cant even imagine what 21psi out of that T4 would look like... probably bend a rod from the torque ;)

Guest tecnomike
dose anyone have any ideas about the nissan 1.6with a auto in a 88 nissan pulsar, or a 1.8 auto , I think both are fuel injected. or if a V6 would fit down in the pulsar body? this is a project car just rebuilt the 1.6, but want more in the car.

The VW 2.0 8v is non-interference.

Seriously??? Not to ruin your parade, but your looking at a 0-60 in about 10 seconds if your lucky, and the quarter in the 17's if your lucky again. I used to have a VR6 passat which is just a few lbs heavier than your jetta, and it made 60 more hp, and the best i could pull in that was high 15's.

We pulled off a 15.9 in a 16v Scirocco. No isht.