Tuning

Guest FastMerc

Howdy Mark!

What is your engine code?

If it is a BMD0, the Tuner around the corner from my house can do it. If it is not, he will need to buy the "Code" from SCT. It was only and additional $100 when I had mine done.

I recommend him. He spoke w/ both Zack and Dennis in getting my car tuned. If you can make it down here for a day (Saturday preferrably) we could get a meet scheduled around it :thumbup:

KillJoy

Guest FastMerc
Howdy Mark!

What is your engine code?

If it is a BMD0, the Tuner around the corner from my house can do it. If it is not, he will need to buy the "Code" from SCT. It was only and additional $100 when I had mine done.

I recommend him. He spoke w/ both Zack and Dennis in getting my car tuned. If you can make it down here for a day (Saturday preferrably) we could get a meet scheduled around it :thumbup:

KillJoy

That may be a good possibility,what do you mean by engine code?Saturday not a problem,just have to figure wich one.

That may be a good possibility,what do you mean by engine code?Saturday not a problem,just have to figure wich one.

Open your drivers door. On the jamb is a bar code w/ 4characters. mine is a BMD0.

So....what is your engine code?

KillJoy

Guest FastMerc
Open your drivers door. On the jamb is a bar code w/ 4characters. mine is a BMD0.

So....what is your engine code?

KillJoy

I will check that today...

Mark, I just spoke to Brian at Dynotune (the guy around the corner, who did mine). He said no problem getting your car done. With me, Zack and DR... all is good :D

Pick a Saturday, and let me know. I will see what can be worked out with him, and the "group".

KillJoy

PS - July 7 there is an all Ford show at the QS&L here in Columbus. We could make for a decent MM turnout???