Advanced Auto Parts on Hilliard Rome

V8 Beast

Thank you everyone that made it out! Due to the great turn out Advanced Auto Parts gave us the ok to use their lot for monthly drive in's. They also said that we could hold car washes there to raise money for the site/charity. This may come in handy for raising money for future CR cookouts, track days, etc.

Thanks again!

It was a good time. I am glad Advance stepped up for this. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Steve - what happened to your car leaving? I was getting ready to leave and your car was blocking the intersection with the hazards on. Did you stall an automatic?

It was a good time. I am glad Advance stepped up for this. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Steve - what happened to your car leaving? I was getting ready to leave and your car was blocking the intersection with the hazards on. Did you stall an automatic?

HAHA!!!

The ONE guy who does NOT know what a road block is!!!

:D

I just figured that lumpy idle stalled your car!!!

KillJoy

Woah woah woah, when did this happen and why did no one call me?

Do you read any other sections? It was everywhere in the kitchen and the meetings section.

Do you read any other sections? It was everywhere in the kitchen and the meetings section.

I was being sarcastic, dumbass. If YOU read any other sections, you would see that in the thread for this particular meeting, it plainly says that I was working on my car.

Reading > You

Not paying attention to what you say > reading idiotic posts.

I think I read other sections, especially considering I started one of the threads. Do I call you a dumbass now?