AutoX at OSU this Sunday...

Dr. Apex

Guest saturn
I took my intake off so that I could run in GS...

I considered that but it's a pain in the ass... I have to take the fender well and headlight out to reinstall the stock intake/resonator...

I'm just going to get some suspension upgrades (tiburon struts + stiffer springs) + rear 22mm sway bar / metal moog endlinks + rear strut bar + 15" falken azenis rt-615

and probably a harness so I don't strain my arm bracing myself against the door...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a few other ones in your price range, a nice M edition looked pretty good...kind of shocking they were asking so little for a hardtop car.

Really? Any links?

Did you get your slicks mounted yet?

I considered that but it's a pain in the ass... I have to take the fender well and headlight out to reinstall the stock intake/resonator...

I'm just going to get some suspension upgrades (tiburon struts + stiffer springs) + rear 22mm sway bar / metal moog endlinks + rear strut bar + 15" falken azenis rt-615

and probably a harness so I don't strain my arm bracing myself against the door...

I can't say for sure, but you mentioned something on your brakes you modified that I think is illegal in STS. Sometimes this happens where you happen to have just one little thing that is expressely restricted in that class.

It happened to me 2 years ago where my BOV took me from ESP to SM which allows for a ton more mods and has a lot of competition.

Really though, with that civic running in STS it didn't matter where you were as both those classes have some very fast cars. Best thing to do is get a good set of street tires and leave the car alone, learn to drive the car first.

Yeah I got the Hoosiers mounted-only on the front. It's a temporary solution, as I love driving the RX-7 and I got a huge screw through the front driver's tire. They're coming off as soon as I get replacement fronts.