Back In Black...(pics)

Ryan218

Same Mark. I can't believe that was mine!! I want it back now.

I love that blue!! You guys did an AWESOME job fixing it up.

Does your dad still have the 76 Stang in the garage? I thought you wanted that one?

Hoblick, this kid lives around the corner from you on Winterringer.

Same Mark. I can't believe that was mine!! I want it back now.

I love that blue!! You guys did an AWESOME job fixing it up.

Does your dad still have the 76 Stang in the garage? I thought you wanted that one?

Hoblick, this kid lives around the corner from you on Winterringer.

thats what i though :woowoo: how you been? what did you end up doing with them pony wheels that were on it?

yeah he still has the cobra...it was going to be mine but i ended up getting a 83 Mustang then sold that and bought a superchargerd thunder bird...i wanted another mustang so i bought the 88 to fix up as my daily driver. :)

you seen the stang in person since it was painted? if not well have to met up sometime! hoblick..i believe i bought a spoiler from you last last year..you has a 84 coupe that you were working on at the time along with a black GT at the time.

Ponies got shipped off to Texas. I went to Hoblick's a couple times and drove by your place to see if I could catch a glimps of the 86. That Supercoupe looked nice.

You and your dad stopped by a few days after you brought it back from getting painted. This is the first time I've seen it with the chrome rims.

I picked up this Mustang about a year ago.

2000 GT

Ponies got shipped off to Texas. I went to Hoblick's a couple times and drove by your place to see if I could catch a glimps of the 86. That Supercoupe looked nice.

You and your dad stopped by a few days after you brought it back from getting painted. This is the first time I've seen it with the chrome rims.

I picked up this Mustang about a year ago.

2000 GT

yeah SC was nice dynoed 209rwhp 296rwtq nice car only paid 1k for it...polsihed the wheels and sold it for 2,500 :burn:

my dads vert is a garage whore..it only comes out if weather is 100%..hasent seen rain since it was painted only drove when all thats out is sun.....i wanted the 86 really bad when we found it...but my dad bought it for him self what an :asshole: but i got a few other cars out of it and i really like the 88 i have now..big plans for this thing ;)

yeah right after we painted it...it was nice very happy day...it was in sad shape...had to replace both doors, deck lid, everything else was solid.

you should stop by some time with your GT vert...havent seen it im a while. you ever get the doors fixed when someone stole a few things from it?

yeah i thought that was you.. and it was an 88 notch and the black vert. also have the 01 vert as well.

the 88 coupe is long gone.

but im looking for another foxbody soon.

ah ok..soo what happend with the black vert? i thought i saw you in your vert a few days ago about to pull onto avery off of gamon.