167 MPH, true?

Akula

LONDON, Ohio – A central Ohio man is facing serious penalties for a Friday night joyride.

According to Madison County Sheriff Jim Sabin, 38-year-old Sean Hill was clocked at 167 miles per hour on his Suzuki

motorcycle, NBC 4 reported.

Officials reported that it took three deputies to stop him.

“The slightest mistake would have been disastrous for not only him but those in the area as well,” Sabin said.

Hill is schedule to appear in court on July 2nd to face charges for speeding, fleeing and eluding and reckless operation.

Stay with NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“The slightest mistake would have been disastrous for not only him but those in the area as well”

Was he carrying a load of VX nerve gas, or maybe some ebola? Sensationalizing every little story doesn't happen by itself though, does it?

that news story dosnt tell it all.

+1. He didnt stop he kept going... he got stopped in london when he slowed down long after leaving the cops.. he was going I think around 30- 40 mph when he was stopped. (Sean's on here.. so ask him)

I would have just kept going. I don't get how the cops could keep up? Unless they were already moving?

If they simply were clocking while being parked, i don't get how the caught him.

he should have gotten off at the next exit, and parked it somewhere.

damn dude.. that sux... 167.... u best keep gng if u even know you were clocked.

and if u buzz a cop at 167...how can u actually be confirmed who you were?

167 mph passed somone standing still is pretty much a blur..

Radio. They called ahead. He was caught later while cruising like was said above, I suppose. He probably thought he had escaped, slowed, another cop popped him and since he was no longer hauling ass, figured they'd got a good look at him and it was over. Of course, I am just pulling this outt my ass, so who knows.

You may be able to beat that standing cop in his impala but beating that radio isnt as easy. Shouldve did like some of you have said and got off at certain exits and left the bike somewhere. But yet it is odd how they really could be able to identify him at 167 mph

Radio. They called ahead. He was caught later while cruising like was said above, I suppose. He probably thought he had escaped, slowed, another cop popped him and since he was no longer hauling ass, figured they'd got a good look at him and it was over. Of course, I am just pulling this outt my ass, so who knows.

A Busa (at least a turbo'd Busa) is faster than the Radio. This has been tested, and proven.

Also-the Radio only works when you are-say on a highway traveling in a predictable straight line.

Lawyer will take care of it but if they lost sight of him and DID NOT have his plate, he will be laughing in court. If they don't have proof it was him after loosing sight, they can't do shit. Do you know how many BUSA's there are in Ohio...

Lawyer will take care of it but if they lost sight of him and DID NOT have his plate, he will be laughing in court. If they don't have proof it was him after loosing sight, they can't do shit. Do you know how many BUSA's there are in Ohio...

lost sight is true and he said nothign to the cops per his words to me

and im pretty sure he didnt jsut get a new job he has been at the smae place for a long time