My Aunt Is In Remission!

thorne

I'm so happy we just got the news back. She's had a long rough road. At the point when i first asked people to start praying it was bad. Then it got worse to the point where they offered to send her home with hospice. She told them no that was not a option hospice means your gonna die and they have given up on you. Now today after much hopes and prayer the human spirit once again prevails.

It's like a gift for the entire family.

keep your dang belifs out of threads that mean somehthing to people you trying to drug up some conflict is not needed GROW UP

glad to hear shes ok ...you still owe me that race

Indeed I plan to lose i mean race. I had been spending most weekend with my aunt for support she's going home now for the first time. She lives in logan. But has been staying with my her sister/mymom.I was hoping superhawk would make it back but if your out this weekend I should be on the bike.

I let her know I had well wishes and she says thanks GUYS!

Now she wants me to take her out to see some fast cars. Her husband and her have drag raced there Hemi magnum at trails running low 14's before she got cancer and had to part ways with the magnum.

So If you ever seen a bald or really short haired woman out with me some night say hi it would make her smile.