Top speed run 04 Yamaha R6

HAOLE

I watched this video and this guy mad my palms get sweaty. He is running on Hawaii's H3 highway.

I have drove on that highway many times, and he was tempting death on that run. When you enter the long tunnel you are blind for a couple of seconds. On top of that you can run into rain up on the mountains without any warning at all.

And-unless they have changed somthing very recently-the H3 isnt the smothest on Oahu, but maybe the nicest driev that could be had in a U.S state.

It took them 20+ years to build that road and it is rough. I lived in Kaneohe before it was completed and I always took the Like' Like' or the Pali. The H3 has helped traffic alot, but is it not a great road.

I wonder how many will mispronouce that while reading....

:)

I tied my best to add the ' thing at the end so people would get it. It is pronounced "leaky leaky", for those that thought it was "like like".

Nope, like a leaky faucet.

Which mine can not, sicne the water main on my street broke this mouring. :(

We are both having a bad day. The A/C just went out in my office a few minutes ago. Boom boom booom followed by smoke out of the vents.

Those roads were pretty rough at times to be doing those kind of speeds.

They also do not paint the lines on the roads like they do here. They use those reflective plastic dome pieces that stick up about 3/4 of an inch. They shake you car when you drive over them.