AEM Uego Controller Super Special!!

SlowmotionMotorsports

Limit time special!!

http://www.aempower.com/images/categories/d7a7e743-9297-4035-a0e9-d583f68561e6.jpg

Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller FAQs...

A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.

Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers

Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors

No laptop required for monitoring!

Bosch sensor included

Accurate to 0.1 AFR

Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing

24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda ratio

Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time

User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system

Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)

Sale Price $260 plus tax!!

Due to demand I'll try to keep them in stock, if I am out I can have more the next day! :)

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports