SPOTTED: AMY and Friends.

SPLN SUX

I was leaving work and got to the Murry Hill / Broad stop light and who pulls right up next to me? Amy, and a maroon fox i think, and a yellow Saleen, newer one behind that.

I let her over, the fox pulled behind me, then the Saleen whent around me and kinda paced Amy... and like a ricer, she blipped the throttle to show dude what was up. :lol: I heard the S/C whistle a bit and smelled the race gas. It was good. :D

Oh and then when we went to get on 270, she went north, i went south towards home, and like a ricer, i left it in 3rd and went around her wide open and made as much noise as possible. :burn:

I was told that I could listen, to the radio at a reasonable volume from 9 to 11... well, I... I told Bill that if, if Sandra's going to listen to her headphones while she's, while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn it down because I enjoy, listening, at a reasonable volume, from 9 to 11...

umm ok lol well it was a maroon o4 cobra and i didnt get on it, its just that loud when i touch the gas and i was trying to get over quick. the cobra and the saleen went at it. he wouldnt mess with me. but ya i saw ya. yea i thread bout me haha i feel special lol

Guest No-cones
I was told that I could listen, to the radio at a reasonable volume from 9 to 11... well, I... I told Bill that if, if Sandra's going to listen to her headphones while she's, while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn it down because I enjoy, listening, at a reasonable volume, from 9 to 11...

HAHAHAHAHA