Finally Home and walking.

SpaceGhost

After seeing 3 doctors Wed, Thurs, and Friday. I was cleared to start walking with braces on. God it felt good sleeping in my own bed for the first time in almost 3 weeks. I got home Friday night. I still have a month of recovery still with home physical therapy coming a couple times a week. My MCL is healing on it's own, and my ACL will need surgery in 6-12 weeks when I have no swelling and full range of motion. I am looking at having it done Thanksgiving week. I still have a Surgery on my wrist on the 10th of July, after that I start Physical Therapy for that. Dr Cook did a carpel tunnel release at the time of the first surgery. So I have to recover from that too. It feels so good to be home and to walk (hobble) around. Maybe in a couple of weeks I could come out and say hi.

Thanks again guys, I might not bee here if it wasn't for some very cool people on here.

Guest hotrodmama024
Get well soon Ben!! Your almost there. Should be the hard part now. You have to see your toys on a daily basis. Hope to see you out soon! :)

Thanks guys and gals. I feel a little better each morning. I Get a smaller brace in three weeks for my knee, and in 2 weeks I don't have to wear this boot on my right ankle. I have a small brace to go around my ankle that fits in a shoe. I just bought a new pair of shoes on line yesterday. Both shoes were ripped open. I haven't worn a shoe since the accident :lol: Nor did I have shoes to wear.