LOL!!! It hates me

V8 Beast

EGR on the longtube

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture147.jpg

I know its pretty common for this to happen, but its just more salt in my wounds. The worst part is that I settled for this car. I made a 3rd of what I make now when I bought this damn thing. It's time to part ways so I can get my dream car and stop waisting my time on this pita.

So you are pissed because an AFTERMARKET part broke? Not the car's fault. And not a big deal to fix at all.

And you think a Viper isn't going to be a PITA??!! At least the GEN-III motors don't sound quite as much like a UPS truck. :)

That paint job would be cool..... 20% tints.....

So...when you picking it up?

:D

KillJoy

Not anytime soon. I have to get my wife a house in Dublin before I can get it. Until then I will just drive the envoy.

Thats actually the competition edition (cant be titled for highway use). I would get the srt10 and put that body kit on it....

Hal, buy my car!

So you are pissed because an AFTERMARKET part broke? Not the car's fault. And not a big deal to fix at all.

And you think a Viper isn't going to be a PITA??!! At least the GEN-III motors don't sound quite as much like a UPS truck. :)

You can't possibly think the F-Body is a superior car to the Viper, can you?

Guest LSWON333
Its easy as hell to fix, I'm just tired of this car in general. I'm going to have LaSota fix it all up and part ways with it

Paint Job

http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Dodge_viper.jpg

Join the club...

You can't possibly think the F-Body is a superior car to the Viper, can you?

No, but I'd take a C6 Z06 over one. But that's because I'd like to go faster with a nicer car for less money that also costs less to mod. :)

I do like Vipers, but the UPS truck sound IS annoying. But I don't get the whole giving up on his car.

No, but I'd take a C6 Z06 over one. But that's because I'd like to go faster with a nicer car for less money that also costs less to mod. :)

I do like Vipers, but the UPS truck sound IS annoying. But I don't get the whole giving up on his car.

i'm gonna have to agree with joe on this one.

Viper over Z06 for numerous reasons. Speed is not the only reason. To me its more exotic, and its not somethig that everyone has... Everyone has that childhood car they want, and I manted a lambo or a viper. Since I cant afford the lambo the viper is my next car of choice. Plus I dont plan on doing a lot of modding to it. If I do, it will be a simple FI setup under 10psi.

I have only posted a few of my issues with this car, and the companies that manufacture parts. A lot of these "top end" companies are bs, but have the market cornered due to a lack of options. My AFR heads, and QTP long tubes are amazing (the egr thing was totally my fault).. but other than that I'm really not impressed with the rest of the mods. At $80 per whp gained I expected a lot more reliability.... I didnt pay 25K for the car and 30k for mods for it to sit in my garage. I could have purchased bottem end used parts and had the same broke car sitting at my house.

I know a lot of cars have issues once you are making good much... but I only picked this car up because it had the most stock power for the price. If I'm getting stressed out by a viper..... at least its a viper

End novel :D