Anthony vs. Eric

V8 Beast

me with no spray + anthony with a little bit of spin at first anthony pulled me by about 1 maybe 2 cars

anthony it was a good race and no matter who won you shut me up by racing me

i have vid will post either today or tomarrow, its an ok vid you can see he won and you can tell that if i would have been ready (not an excuse but rather im dissapointed cuz i told him i was going to and then i didnt i feel he didnt get the race he was expecting ) with the spray it could have been diff outcome we will se later on in the yr

next time remind me to roll up my window both cars that close, it seriously stung my ear

It was a fun race, which is exactly what I'm all about. I sometimes shy away because so much rides on a few seconds and losing my license would have a huge impact on things, that's always in the back of my head.

Anyways, it was good to see the car together, Eric. I know it's been a project for years, and something you can be proud of. However, I hope the vid shows my sideways action, it scared the shit outta poor Hal :D

whats up with that eric you didn't come get the video...lol i figured you would've why we were gone but your off today go get it if you want or you can wait till i get home

You must be the girl that was riding shotgun with him that was beating on Josh in the parking lot :D