Anthony vs. Eric

V8 Beast

I don't think that's a bad thing, Clark. She about raped Josh in the QS&L parking lot Saturday night :)

its about time women give back to the men who cares what they think even if they do or don't want it !!! and for the record i would of given it to josh like he see's it in the slammer..lol just kidding !!!

ok i do have it but the video sucks i cant seem to get the audio to work on it but youll get the idea ant pulls on me then when i shift into 4th i let off

he spins at first thats why i go out about a hood then we pace eachother, then he pulls

ill keep trying later to get the audio working but for now here

http://media.putfile.com/Eric-vs-Anthony

its about time women give back to the men who cares what they think even if they do or don't want it !!! and for the record i would of given it to josh like he see's it in the slammer..lol just kidding !!!

Wow.........just wow.

what...you don't know what you car sounds like...? There was sound when i saw it on the camcorder and it was just loud. I can't understand these people with loud cars...hehe. I wish he would of sprayed it atleast when he hit 4th. I think you pulling on him might of stopped.

Oh, I will run you on motor. hehehe