Over the counter car wash soap

Buck531

So what do you folks use to wash your car? I'm out of Zaino and I haven't gotten around to order some more. Is there anything at the parts store that is halfway decent and doesn't strip the wax off the car (I know most do that's why I'm asking).

OR, if anyone has an extra bottle of Zaino car wash.. I'll buy it from you.

So what do you folks use to wash your car? I'm out of Zaino and I haven't gotten around to order some more. Is there anything at the parts store that is halfway decent and doesn't strip the wax off the car (I know most do that's why I'm asking).

OR, if anyone has an extra bottle of Zaino car wash.. I'll buy it from you.

Megs NXT or Megs Gold Class are both on par with the Zaino wash and at a much more reasonable cost.

Andy

Megs NXT or Megs Gold Class are both on par with the Zaino wash and at a much more reasonable cost.

Andy

Hey did I see you today on Rt 23 I was in the silver firebird and I'm pretty sure you were looking dead at me..

but back on topics I used the rain-x car wash and it works pretty decent I will be switching to Megs.

Hey did I see you today on Rt 23 I was in the silver firebird and I'm pretty sure you were looking dead at me..

but back on topics I used the rain-x car wash and it works pretty decent I will be switching to Megs.

Ha...I did check out your car as you passed in front or me!

Ha...I did check out your car as you passed in front or me!

Cool thought that was you.. I work at the Verizon store right there on Sundays stop by sometime so I can check out the car.

Andy

i only use meg. gold class on my car. i love it. i used mothers once, and just wasnt pleased. i recently picked up some NXT (from pepboys), but havent tried it on my car yet. it looks great on my black truck and my sisters charcoal accord though!